Bamboo suction and section plate - Toddler0793591755144 £17.90
Bamboo suction plate for baby & toddler led weaning.
1yr – 5yrs
- I am a super suction plate, my detachable silicone suction base comes in the five core eco rascals™ colours and works on an airtight mechanism to ensure that I grip firmly to the highchair or table.
- I’m made of bamboo which is a natural material, organic, recyclable, biodegradable, grown and harvested without the use of pesticides.
- I am easy to clean and I’m cool to touch.
- I am suitable for toddlers and beyond. You can take my suction base off for the older children too.
- I have three sections perfect for separating food and helping little ones to try new foods. Section plates are brilliant for helping parents to create balanced meals.
Detachable silicone suction bases are made from FDA approved 100% silicone, free of plastic, BPA, PVC, lead and phthalates.
I should be washed before first use in warm soapy water and rinsed thoroughly – this is how I like to be cared for after use too.
I don’t like to get too hot or too cold so please don’t put me in microwaves, ovens, sterilisers, dishwasher or freezers – I might appear to be coping fine but I’ll last longer if you don’t.
I should be used with adult supervision at all times.
Please view our FAQs for more information.
Spoons sold separately.
Dimensions - 21.5x18.5x3.3cm
We care about you, your children and our planet. All eco rascals™ packaging is made with recycled card.
What someone like you said about me:
‘The toddler plate has been the best addition to my two-year old son’s mealtimes. He started becoming really fussy about his food touching and changed overnight from being a really great eater to calling everthing ‘yuk’! We love dividing his food up in the sections and we also follow your Instagram handle for tips and tricks – thank you!’
Francesca, Abu Dhabi
This is my new favourite plate for my strong 12 month old! He cannot pull it up from the high chair as the suction is amazing, the size of the plate is also perfect for his ever increasing appetite. We have around 10 different plates, but we’ve used this one every night this week so far!