Bamboo suction and section plate - Toddler0793591755144 £17.90
Bamboo suction plate for baby & toddler led weaning.
6m – 5yrs
Designed as the perfect portion plate - ideal for ensuring your child has a balanced meal. Use the large section to fill with greens and the smaller two sections for protein and carbohydrates.
Made with 100% FSC certified bamboo which is completely natural. You'll be glad to know that this plate is not going to feature on the newly banned material list - unlike bamboo fibre products which are cheaper to make and quicker to manufacture. But you guys know we don't compromise on product safety or quality when it comes to the kids.
The detachable suction base comes in pink, blue, green, orange, yellow and grey so there's a colour for everyone.
Struggling to choose between a cute animal plate or the three-section toddler plate? Fret not - you can have a lot of fun with the toddler plate with happy avocado and egg baskets.
- Stay put plate the detachable silicone suction base works on an airtight mechanism to ensure that it stays put on the table or high-chair and it doesn't go flying across the room in a tantrum.
- Made of bamboo which is a natural material, organic, recyclable, biodegradable, grown and harvested without the use of pesticides.
- Really easy to clean and remains cool to touch.
- Suitable for toddlers and beyond. You can take the suction base off for the older children too.
- It has three sections perfect for separating food and helping little ones to try new foods. Section plates are brilliant for helping parents to create balanced meals.
Detachable silicone suction bases are made from FDA approved 100% silicone, free of plastic, BPA, PVC, lead and phthalates.
This bit is really important to ensure you get the most life out of your plate. Follow these instructions and this plate will stick around for many years.
Before first use, remove the silicone suction base and wash in warm soapy water. This is how you should clean it after each use too. Keep the silicone off between uses to allow the bamboo to breath.
Natural bamboo doesn't do well submerged in water for lengths of time or made to get too hot or too cold so please don’t put in microwaves, ovens, sterilisers, dishwasher or freezers.
Like most natural products, a little TLC can go a long way. Each month, coat the bamboo with a little bit of coconut oil using a kitchen towel. This will create a natural barrier and keep the plate looking new.
Please view our FAQs for more information.
Spoons sold separately.
Dimensions - 21.5x18.5x3.3cm
We care about you, your children and our planet. All eco rascals™ packaging is made with recycled card.
What someone like you said about me:
‘The toddler plate has been the best addition to my two-year old son’s mealtimes. He started becoming really fussy about his food touching and changed overnight from being a really great eater to calling everything ‘yuk’! We love dividing his food up in the sections and we also follow your Instagram handle for tips and tricks – thank you!’