Love to bake? Hate to clean? Then these one-pot peanut butter and apple bars are perfect for you. The question is, is it a breakfast, a snack or a treat?
Simply chuck all the ingredients into one pot and mix together. Minimum effort and maximum tastiness.
1. Mix all the ingredients in one bowl together.
2. Then add to a baking dish and smooth out with the back of the spoon.
3. Bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees or until the top is golden brown.
4. Allow to cool before cutting in squares.
5. Optional - drizzle peanut butter
6. Serve on your NEW classic bamboo plate from eco rascals.
Like recipes with minimum cleaning? You may also enjoy recipes with minimum cooking. Check out these coconut bliss balls which kids and adults love.